The Church of the Nazarene is a Christian denomination, following God as revealed in the Bible. The beliefs of the Church of the Nazarene are consistent with the creeds affirmed by Christians through many centuries. We believe:
- There is one God — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Old and New Testaments of the Bible, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- All people are born with a fallen nature and inclined to evil.
- Those who remain impenitent will be ultimately lost, separated from God forever.
- Anyone who repents and trusts in Jesus for forgiveness can be saved from the dominion of sin through his atoning death on the cross.
- God sanctifies people, providing not only forgiveness from sin but also a pure heart that can resist sin.
- The Holy Spirit bears witness to the “new life” of those who trust in God.
- The Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and a final divine judgment will take place.
For more information about the Church of the Nazarene, click here.